At eHomeHealthCare, we are committed to providing you with the quality products at the lowest price possible. We understand, at times, you may find it necessary to return or exchange a product. We offer a refund within 30 days of purchase on all unused products that are in their original packaging.
In the event you are not fully satisfied with the product you have purchased through eHomeHealthCare.com, you have 30 days from your receipt of the online shipment to return any item for a refund for the purchase price amount plus any applicable sales tax only. Original shipping charges are not refundable. Postage for return shipping will be the responsibility of the customer.
Returns can be initiated by emailing our Customer Care department to arrange a return. Returned Authorization (RA) is required for all returns. Any items received without prior authorization a refund may not be issued. To receive an RA customer must email the Customer Care department. If you should decide to keep your product once the RA number is issued, please notify us by contacting the Customer Care department and we will gladly cancel the RA.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that the product being returned is packaged for shipment in a manner that will protect it from possible shipping damage. A copy of your original e-mail invoice must be included in the box with the returned merchandise.
eHomeHealthCare recommends that you use a traceable method such as UPS or FedEx for return shipment in order to ensure and track the return of your merchandise.
eHomeHealthCare is not responsible if your return shipment is lost in return transit.
Conditions for Returns
- The item must be clean (Boxes containing product that has been written on or compromised in any way will not be accepted for return).
- The item must be unused.
- The item must be in its original packaging.
- The item must be returned within 30 days from receipt of the online shipment (Returns will not be accepted after 30 days).
- A restocking fee of 30% will be charged for used return.
Damaged or incomplete shipments
If you believe you have a damaged or incomplete shipment, it must be reported within 3 days. Shipping damage should be noted to the carrier at the time of delivery. In the event of damaged delivery:
- Indicate damage on the delivery bill and have it signed by the driver
- Contact our Customer Service department to have a replacement order sent
All sales are final for international orders. No returns without prior authorization.
A determination will be made once the item is received in our warehouse and the returns may be rejected due to the physical condition of the item. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you follow conditions for returns. If the item received at the warehouse which is not in a saleable condition due to damage is not returnable.
You will be issued a credit for the purchase price of the item plus any applicable sales tax within 30 days of eHomeHealthCare’s receipt of the returned item.
All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. During this process, we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, the cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
- Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above – including restocking, cancellation and other applicable fees.
We at eHomeHealthCare value our customers, and thank you for your order!
For additional return information or help processing your return please contact our Customer Care department.